Sunday 5 October 2014

September favourites | Little Miss E

Hello loves!

Today I'm going to do my September favourites! I have the usual, beauty, skincare... so let's get started!


Beauty

First this month is my new(ish) MUA pallette in Undress Me Too. I LOVE this pallette! Its so cheap and its actually good quality for the price. I think MUA is definitely not talked about enough, the brand is really good!





My next favourites are my two Rimmel Apocalips, I have Celestial and Apocaliptic. I love both of these colours and they're both great for autumn/winter. I also mangaged to find Apocaliptic in pound land so I got it for just a pound!





The Body Shop Mint lip roll-on is my last beauty favourite this month. I got this for my birthday from one of my best friends and I have been loving if ever since. Its a quick and easy alternative to Vaseline and its super moisturising!



I have been really liking two of the Barry M nail gellys in Prickly Pear and Blue Grape this month. They're both really pretty shades and add a pop of colour! (They were also given to me by Dali from DaliRae - checkout her blog!)





Skincare

First for skincare I have the Clean & Clear deep cleansing lotion, I'm sure this has been in a favourites before but I just can't get enough! It just cleans my face so well and really helps with pores and blemishes. It has also lasted me a very long time.

Next up is the Clean & Clear Fast Action face wash. This is amazing for getting rid of spots and breakouts fast.



Lastly for skincare is the Superdrug Vitamin E face mask. I have been using this throughout September and I really like it.



Music

For music this month I have been loving Ariana's new album, especially Break Your heart Right Back. I love One Direction's new single Steal My Girl as well.

Human

My human fave this month is most definitely Zoella! I have watched every single one of her September vlogs and I just love her! I'm so proud of her beauty range as well!



So those are my favourites for September! I'm sorry this is a bit late but I haven't had time to do it until now. I have a haul coming soon so look forward to that!

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment