Wednesday 8 October 2014

Haul! Topshop, Primark and New Look | Little Miss E

Hello loves!

I have a haul today! The other day I went shopping and I ended up buying more than I thought... I got things from Topshop, Primark and New Look...


Topshop 

The first thing I got from Topshop is a dress from the Loving Youth, vintage range. Its a monochrome checked print with an overs-sized white collar. There isn't really any shape to this but its still looks lovely on.


£28


Next I jumped on the band wagon and got one of the ribbed crop tops. I got the white one and I love it so much! I'm temped to buy more before they stop selling them too...


£8


I also got these joggers, they're like a speckled grey with dark grey band at the top and at the ends. I LOVE these for autumn. They're super cosy and comfortable.


£25


Lastly from Topshop is this dark grey top/jumper. This is a kind of more structured top and its a really nice autumnal colour.


£18


Primark

The one thing I got from Primark is this bubblegum pink dressing gown. Its super soft and lovely for winter and autumn.


£10


New Look

From New Look, I bought this skort. Its a maroon and black checked print, which is great for autumn/winter. Its also super soft and really good quality material.


£17.99



I got this skirt which is a really soft and is and black and white kind of checked pattern. I think its wool which makes it really nice and almost furry. It also has a black leather strip at the top and some fake pockets with the same black leather.


£19.99


Next from New Look are these joggers. They're from the Pembridge and Rose collection and they're navy. They're really soft on the inside and super comfy. (I'm actually wearing them as I write this!)


£17.99


Lastly from New Look are these black leather ankle boots with cut-outs and buckles. I know I'm going to get a lot of wear out of these in autumn/winter and I really like them.


£22.99


Ella xx


No comments:

Post a Comment