Thursday 4 September 2014

TMI Tag, updated! | Little Miss E

Hello loves!



So I really enjoyed doing the TMI Tag so I decided to do it again since things have changed and it has bin a little while since my first one! Lets get to the questions....

1. What are you wearing?
Black leggings and a super comfy crop top from Urban Outfitters (trying to sound cool...aha)

2. Ever been in love?
Nope!

3. Ever had a terrible break-up?
I've never had the chance...

4. How tall are you?
About 5 foot 4??

5. How much do you weigh?
How much do you weigh?

6. Any tattoos?
Nope

7. Any piercings?
My ears!

8. OTP? (One True Pairing)
Gosh, there's a lot...

9. Favourite show?
The Only Way Is Essex or Modern Family

10. Favourite Bands?
ONE DIRECTION.

11. Something you miss?
Being on holiday! I wish I was back in Greece!

12. Favourite song?
A Little Bit Of Your Heart, Ariana Grande

13. How old are you?
13 aha!

14. Zodiac sign?
Leo!

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Someone who makes my heart skip (#deep)

16. Favourite quote?
"Don't wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain"

17. Favourite actor?
I don

18. Favourite colour?
The colour of Essie No Baggage Please is my fave colour ever!

19. Loud music, or soft?
It depends on my mood but usually loud

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
My bedroom or my bathroom (I'm weird like that)

21. How long does it take for you to have a shower?
About 10 minutes?? I think

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
30 minutes to 2 hours

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope!

24. Turn on?
People who play football (even though I hate football...)

25. Turn off?
People who only care about themselves

26. The reason I started a blog?
Because a couple of my friends did and I thought it would be a good hobby that's right up my street

27. Fears?
The dark, paranormal activity and the unknown

28. The last thing that made you cry?
Hmm...the 'Who Is Harry Styles?' video on youtube (go watch it!)

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
Yesterday

30. Meaning behind your blog name?
Well my name starts with E so...Little Miss E!

31. Last book you read?
The Fault In Our Stars

32. The book you are currently reading?
I'm not currently reading anything!

33. Last show you watched?
The Great British Bake Off

34. Last person you talked to?
Unless BBM counts, my dad

35. Relationship between you and the last person you texted?
My mum aha

36. Favourite food?
I honestly don't have one

37. Place you want to visit?
LA!

38. Last place you were?
My bed!

39. Do you have a crush?
Maybe...(Harry Styles!)

40. Last time you kissed someone?
I don't remember...

41. Last time you were insulted?
I don't remember that either...

42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
Watermelon, lemon or orange

43. What instruments do you play?
My voice!

44. Favourite piece of jewelry?
My pearl earrings, I wear them all the time and I'm wearing them right now!

45. Last sport you played?
Umm...

46. Last song you sang?
A Little Bit Of Your Heart by Ariana Grande

47. Favourite chat-up line?
Are you related to yoda? Cuz yodalicious

48. Have you ever used it?
Nope!

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
This morning before school

50. Who should do this tag next?
YOU!

Have a great day/night, love ya!

Ella xx

2 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to visit LA too! Ugh, seems so fun :( One day!

    cathy | hello, cathy


    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait... you like boys that play football...??? Ohhhhh I get it.. Reece that year 10... hmmm

    ReplyDelete