Thursday 11 September 2014

Blog Your Heart Out Tag | Little Miss E

Hello loves!


Today I'm going to do a tag that I saw a while ago and have never really got round to doing! It's called the 'Blog Your heart Out' tag and the questions are all about my blog and my blogging experience so lets get started!

1. Who/what encouraged you to start blogging?

I think it was actually my two friends (DaliRae and HelenaAsia) who encouraged me because they started blogs before me and said they really enjoyed it and seemed to be really fun and right up my street so I decided to start one too!

2. How did you choose what topics to blog about?

Well I was already obsessed with makeup and beauty and things so I just thought that would be what I would blog about. I also just really like the topics that I blog about and I think you obviously have to be interested in what you're writing about because otherwise there is no point.


3. What's something most people don't know about you?

I LOVE airports!

4. What three words describe your style?

Classic, slouchy and miss-matched

5. What do you love to do when you are not blogging?

See my friends, shop, scroll through insta, twitter and tumblr

That's all the questions! I would love to see more people do this tag so get on it!

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment