Friday 8 August 2014

Sunkissed Summer Tag! | Little Miss E

Hello loves!



So I saw this tag on missglamorazzi's (Ingrid's) Youtube channel and I thought it would be great to convert into a blog post! I have changed some of the questions slightly because some of them didn't really apply to me and I thought it would be better than giving you 'I don't know' as an answer! So lets get started...

1. What's your go-to product for a summer glow? (eg. self-tanner, bronzing lotion etc.)

It would have to be either the L'Oreal Sublime Bronze self-tanning gel or the Dove Summer Glow body lotion, they're both great for a natural looking, sunkissed look in the summer.

2. What do you do to relax in the summer?

Usually when I'm on holiday I just lie out in the sun and listen to music, its so relaxing and helps you get a tan!

3.  What's your signature scent for summer this year?

I would probably say Lola by Marc Jacobs because I have been wearing it a lot lately and I think it's really nice for summer evenings.

4. The sun is shining and it's time to get outside! What's your favourite thing to do?

When I'm at home, I love spending time with my friends and when I'm on holiday i love going to the beach and just relaxing by the pool.

5. Your on the board walk and your stomach is rumbling, what's your go-to summer snack?

It has to be ice cream, especially lemon sorbet, yum!

6. Sunscreen is always important but it's a MUST in summer! What's your favourite?

I think my favourite is the Hawaiian Tropic Sun lotion, I really like it for both my face and body.

7. After a day in the summer heat, what do you do to cool off?

I usually have a cool shower and then I just relax. I also find that putting cold water on my wrists really cools me down and just drinking iced water really helps too.

8. How do you wear your hair in the summer?

I usually have it in high ponytails but recently i have been loving messy buns. I would also love to ombre my hair (from brown to blonde)

9. Must-have nail polish for summer?

It would have to be my all-time favourite, Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream

10. Sometimes it just feels good to chill-out and watch Netflix. What shows/movies would you reccomend for summer?

I have been loving Orange Is The New Black and Modern Family

11. Do you wear liquid foundation, BB cream or tinted moisturiser in the summer?

Not really, I wear powder but when I'm on holiday I usually stay make up-free during the day and then I do natural make up in the evenings

12. Its super bright outside, do you reach for sunglasses or a hat?

Sunglasses, anyday

13. Whats your summer jam this year?

I think right now it would have to be Fancy by Iggy Azalea, I'm still loving it so much!

14. Do you have a summer bucket list?

Yes I do, its on my blog, here

15. Bikini, tankini or one-piece? Show us your favourite swimsuit this year!

I only wear bikinis and my favourite one this year is this one from Figleaves

16. Summer means heat...and sweat! What's your favourite sweat-proof product this year?

For me, its the Nivea Pearl and Beauty deodorant, it stays on all day and prevents odor

17. Summer wouldn't be complete without a scoop (or two) of ice cream! If you could create your own ice cream flavour, what would it be?

It would have to be lemon ice tea, it sounds weird but I LOVE ice tea and i think its would be really nice and refreshing!


So I hope you enjoyed this post and come back for more! I tag all of you to do this and I love you!

Ella xx


No comments:

Post a Comment