Tuesday 15 July 2014

Would You Rather? Tag | Little Miss E

Hello loves!



1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lip glosses and lipsticks or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?

I would rather lose my palettes and eye shadows because I love a bit of lippy and I prefer mascara to eye shadow any day!

2. Would you rather cut off all of your hair or never be able to cut it again?

I think I'd rather cut it off because I would rather have short, healthy hair than have long, damaged hair. (and it would grow back!)

3. Pink cheek or coral cheek?

Pink, because it suits me better

4. If you had $/£1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

I think I would probably buy clothes because $/£1000 worth of makeup is too much to handle!

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?

Eyeliner as lipstick because it would be easier to apply and it would look better

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

I would say Sephora because it doesn't only stock one brand

7. Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?

One eye shadow (Maybeline Pink Gold)  because my lips wouldn't always go with my outfit and I would get sick of one lip colour

8. Would you rather wear summer clothes in winter or winter clothes in summer?

Summer clothes in winter because I could layer up and I would rather be too cold than too hot

9. Would you rather have dark nails or light nails all year round?

Well I would probably have white nails if I had to have the same colour all year round, so I guess that counts as bright...

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product?

I would rather give up my favourite eye product because I could live without eye shadow

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or only in a messy bun?

Probably a ponytail because I could style it and texture it etc.

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never wear lip gloss?

Well I couldn't live with out nail polish so I would have to live without lip gloss and I don't really wear glosses mush anyway

13. Would you rather shave you eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in every day?

Sharpie them in because they would take ages to grow back and I think I would get used to the sharpied look

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Nail polish, because I would just wear acrylic nails, which I love!

So that's that! I hope you enjoyed this post and come back for more!

Ella xx




No comments:

Post a Comment