Saturday 12 July 2014

What's In My Makeup Bag? | Little Miss E



Hello loves!

Today I wanted to show you what's in my makeup bag! I'm just going to list the items so lets get started...



Collection Pressed Powder - Ivory - £1.99


Maybeline Great Lash  - Very Black - £4.99


Benefit Porefessional Primer (sample) 


H&M Signature Kabuki Brush - £6.99


Manicare Eyelash Curler - £4.80


Maybeline Baby Lips (used as cream blush) - Pink Punch - £2.99


Company Lashes - Free


Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - True Ivory - £5.49


Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Cool Medium 2 - £4.19


LASH Extender Mascara - Blackest Black - Free


Maybeline Colour Tattoo - Pink Gold - £4.99


Lush Lip Scrub - Mint Julips - £5.00


Editor's Pick Lip Butter - Strawberry - Gift


Seventeen Make Your Mark Eyeliner Pen - £3.99


Rimmel Apocalips - Celestial - £6.49


MUA Lipstick - Juicy - £1.00


Blush Professional Brushes - £9.99 (for the set)

So that's everything! I hope enjoyed this post and I'll be back soon.

Ella xx




4 comments:

  1. I love Maybelline Baby Lips! I want to try the Benefit Professional Primer, everyone says it is amazing. Love your post! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yes the primer is very good xx

      Delete