Monday 21 July 2014

Get To Know Me Tag! | Little Miss E

Hello loves!



So I saw this tag on Tried and Tested Blog in September 2013 and I'm finally getting round to doing it for myself! So I'm doing the questions that she answered and the questions that she asked (I wasn't actually tagged but oh well!)

1. What's your favourite way to style your hair?


Well I try to change it quite often but at the moment I'm loving just having a messy bun

2. What's that one movie that you could re-watch over and over again?

Hmm...this is a really tough one but I would probably have to say Titanic

3. Do you have any pets?

No, I actually don't but I really want to get a another cat

4. What's on your nails right now? If nothing, what are you planning to apply next?

My nails are bare at the moment but I think I'm going to paint them with either Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream or Topshop Spilled Milk

5. What's your favourite thing about blogging?

I'm not completely sure but I'm going to say that I like the fact that I'm getting to share my thoughts and opinions with other people in a really nice, friendly community

6. Bold eyes or bold lips?

I'm going to have to say lips because I do love a bright lip colour

7. If you could only blog about one brand's products, what brand would it be?

Probably Maybeline because I really like it and it's really in-expensive

8. Your most loved/used product?

It would have to be either my Maybeline Colour Tattoo (in Pink Gold) or my Rimmel Apocalips (in Celestial)

9. Would you rather have forever flawless skin and not be able to wear any other makeup or never being able to wear a base (foundation, BB cream) but being able to wear eyeshadow, mascara, blush, eyeliner, lipstick, etc?

I would rather have forever flawless skin because other wise I would look a mess and be shiny all the time!

10. The one thing you hate about applying makeup...

I actually don't like applying blush, I just find it boring!



That's it! I hope you enjoyed this post and come back for more! 

Ella xx




No comments:

Post a Comment