Tuesday 17 June 2014

50 questions you've never been asked!


Hello loves!

I'm trying to stop doing posts like this but I'm clearly failing... I promise I will not do many more of these for a while! So this is 50 questions I've never been asked!

1. What's your favourite candle scent?
Well my actual favourite one is Pink Sands from Yankee Candle, its amazing!

2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Kendall or Kylie Jenner!

3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Zayn Malik or Liam Payne!

4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
I don't even know if I want to get married but probably about 28

5. Do you know a hoarder?
I don't think so

6. Can you do a split?
Nope

7. How old were you when you learned to ride a bike?
Well I can't actually ride a bike so....this is awkward...

8. How many oceans have you swam in?
2?? I think

9. How many countries have you been to?
10...I think

10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
Nope

11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Probably Tiffany or Darcey

12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Straight up Harry or Liam

13. Whats the worst grade you got on a test?
I don't know...

14. What was your favourite TV show when you were a kid?
Noddy or The Tweenies

15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were 8?
Probably a witch

16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, The Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I actually haven't

17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
Well I have a British accent so I would probably choose an American one

18. Did your mother go to college?
I don't actually know...

19. Are your grandparents still married?
Yup!

20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
Nope

21. Do you know who Kermit The Frog is?
Of course!

22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
Alton Towers

23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
Probably Greek because I go there almost every year

24. Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
I think I spell it as grey

25. Is your father bald?
Nope

26. Do you know triplets?
Yes but one of them is no longer with us

27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
I haven't seen The Notebook (but I really want to!) so I'll have to say Titanic because I love that film!

28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Yes

29. What's the name of your favourite restaurant?
I don't think I have one

30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
Nope

31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores?
I don't know what that means..

32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
Connor

33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Um... I don't really have one 

34. Who's your favourite person in the world?
You can't ask me to choose!

35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
The suburbs 

36. Can you whistle?
Nope

37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Nope

38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Yes, unless I REALLY can't or REALLY don't want to

39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
Nope

40. What medical conditions do you have?
I don't think I have any

41. How many times have you been to hospital?
Never! (except from when I was born!)

42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Who hasn't?

43. Where do you buy your jeans?
Next or New Look

44. What's the last compliment you got?
Yesterday someone asked me if they could have my face and hair! It made me so happy!

45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
I would say I remember them about 3 or 4 times a week

46. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
Earl grey and Twinings Chamomile and Warm Spiced Apple

47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
12...I think...but I want soooo many more!

48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
Well I don't practice a religion so probably no religion

49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
Who says Santa isn't real???

50. Why do you have a Tumblr?
Because I really like photography and I really like Tumblr

Thanks for reading! 

Ella xx


No comments:

Post a Comment