Tuesday 27 May 2014

This Or That Beauty tag

So for this weeks post I decided to do the 'This or That' beauty tag because I absolutely love doing tags and this one is a really good one for me! So lets get started!

Makeup:

1. Blusher or bronzer?
 Umm... I think I'm going to have to say bronzer

2. Lip gloss or lipstick?
Lipstick

3. Eye liner or mascara?
Mascara! I can't live without it!

4. Foundation or concealer?
Err... I love foundation but I don't really wear it so I'm going to say concealer

5. Neutral or coloured eyeshadow?
Neutral

6. Pressed or loose eyeshadows?
Pressed! I can't deal with loose eyeshadow!

7. Brushes or sponges?
Brushes!

Nails:

1. OPI or China Glaze?
OPI

2. Long or short?
Long! (preferable fake!)

3. Acrylic or natural?
ACRYLIC ALL THE WAY!

4. Brights or darks?
Brights

5. Flower or no flower?
No flower

Body:

1. Perfume or body splash?
Perfume

2. Lotion or body butter?
Body butter

3. Body wash or soap?
Body wash

4. Lush or other bath company?
LUSH! ♥

Fashion:

1. Jeans or sweatpants?
Sweatpants

2. Long sleeve or short?
Short!

3. Dresses or skirts?
Dresses

4. Stripes or plaid?
Plaid

5. Flip flops or sandals?
Sandals

6. Scarves or hats?
Scarves

7. Studs or dangly earings?
Studs

8. Necklaces or bracelets?
Bracelets

9. Heels or flats?
Heels

10. Cowboy boots or riding boots?
Riding boots

11. Jacket or hoodie?
Hoodie inside, jacket outside

12. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe?
Forever 21

13. Abercrombie or Hollister?
Hollister

14. Saks 5th Avenue or Nordstrom?
Nordstrom

Hair:

1. Curly or straight?
Both (not at the same time!)

2. Bun or ponytail?
Ponytail

3. Bobby pins or butterfly clips?
Bobby pins

4. Hairspray or gel?
Neither

5. Long or short?
Long

6. Light or dark?
Light

7. Side sweep bangs or full bangs?
Side sweep bangs

8. Up or down?
Both (not at the same time!)

Random:

1. Rain or shine?
Shine!

2. Summer or winter?
Summer!

3. Fall or spring?
Fall

4. Chocolate or vanilla?
It depends but probably chococlate

5. East coast or west coast?
West coast!

So thats it! I hope you enjoyed this tag and please comment what you want to see next!

Ella xx

1 comment:

  1. HHHEEEELLLOOO. I nominated you for the very inspiring blogger award which you can see heeeere well not there because I don't know how to link but there: http://dalirae.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html
    xx dali

    ReplyDelete