Saturday 10 May 2014

The Best Tag Ever!

So this week I decided to do a bonus post which is a bit of a less serious post because a lot of my recent posts have been reviews and stuff and I wanted to mix it up a bit! So lets get started!

What is your favourite toe?
My big toe on my right foot

Innie or outie?
Innie!

Third favourite flavour?
Probably apple

Favourite tree?
Probably apple

Which eyebrow to you prefer?
My left one

Toilet paper or hand?
Um... it depends what for but probably both because you would need your hand to hold the toilet paper!

What was your first impression of yourself?
Um... loud? And strange

How many?
12. Always 12.

Death or not?
Not!

Which person have you not met?
My prince charming! (ojk)

Salad?
Yes please

Can you name all 6 presidents?
Obama.

Which colour do you prefer, black or white?
White!

How many haters?
Um..none? I hope!

One a scale of 1 to 10, where are you?
Around an 8?

So that is all the questions! I hope you liked this tag, if you did, please click the like button and follow me! I upload every Tuesday and Saturday! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment