Tuesday 20 May 2014

100 Questions No One Asks tag!

So I saw this tag and I love tags with loads of questions (don't ask me why) and I really wanted to do it, so here it is!

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Well I don't have a 'closet' but I sleep with my wardrobe doors closed (obviously!)

2. Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Not usually

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Nope

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yaaaasss! I love them! (especially decorative ones!)

6. Do you cut out coupons and never use them?
All the time!

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
I don't really know but maybe a bear? Because I hate bees and wasps and anything like that!

8. Do you have freckles?
Yes, lots (and I don't like them!)

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Not always but most of the time

10. Whats your biggest pet peeve?
Um... I don't really have one biggest but probably sneezing

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Very occasionally

12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
I don't think so

13. What about pooped in the woods?
Nope

14. Do you ever dance when there's no music playing?
All the time!

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Never!

16. How many people have you slept with this week?
None

17. What size is your bed?
Single

18. What is your song of the week?
Problem by Ariana Grande or Work by Iggy Azalea

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes! But I think it looks nicer when they wear other colours

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
No

21. What is your least favourite movie?
Um...I don't really know, there are a lot of bad ones out there!

22. Where would you bury your hidden treasure if you had some?
Well if it was hidden then I wouldn't have to bury it...??

23. What do you drink with dinner?
Um...all different things!

24. What do you dip chicken nuggets in?
Nothing usually but sometimes ketchup

25. Whats your favourite food?
I honestly don't have one!

26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Titanic, About Time, 17 Again, Frozen and every Disney film!

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My mum? (I think)

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I went to Brownies (girl scouts) for about 2 years

29. Would you ever strip/pose nude in a magazine?
Not nude

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter someone on paper?
About to months ago I wrote to a person that I sponsor who lives in Senegal

31. Can you change oil on a car?
Nope!

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I can't drive so no

33. Have you ever run out of gas (petrol)?
Yes

34. Favourite kind of sandwich?
I really don't have one

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Croissants! (especially chocolate ones!)

36. What is your usual bed time?
On week days, about 10pm, on weekends, about 10pm to 2am

37. Are you lazy?
Yes!

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as on Halloween?
A witch

39. Whats your Chinese astrology sign?
A snake

40. How many languages do you speak?
2? I speak English and then I know some Spanish because I learn it at school

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nope

42. Which are better, legos or lincoln logs?
I don't know what a lincoln log is so I have to say legos

43. Are you stubborn?
Not really, it depends what the situation is

44. Who is better, Leno or Letterman?
Who are Leno and Letterman??

45. Ever watch soap operas?
All the time!

46. Are you afraid of heights?
Not massively but sometimes

47. Do you sing in the car?
All the time!

48. Do you sing in the shower?
Who doesn't??

49. Do ever dance in the car?
Yup!

50. Ever used a gun?
I have used a rifle but that's it

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Last year

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No! I absolutely LOVE musical theatre!

53. Is Christmas stressful?
Not usually

54. Ever eat a pierogi?
What?

55. Favourite type of fruit pie?
Straight up cherry.

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
An artist or an author (I don't want to be either of those now!)

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
I don't think so

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yaaass!

59. Take a vitamin daily?
Nope

60. Wear slippers?
VERY rarely

61. Wear a bath robe?
Yep!

62. What do you wear to bed?
An over sized t-shirt and shorts

63. First concert?
The X Factor tour

64. Wal-mart, Target or Kmart?
Wal-mart because it's the only one we have in England

65. Nike or Adias?
Definitely Nike

66. Cheetos or Fritos?
Cheetos

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts

68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Nope

69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes! For about 5 or 6 years!

70. Is there a profession your future spouse doing?
I don't know what that means...

71. Can you curl your tongue?
Nope

72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Nope

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yaasss!

74. Own any record albums?
Nope

75. Own a record player?
Nope

76. Ever burn incense?
Nope

77. Ever in been love?
I don't think so

78. Who would you like to see in concert?
ONE DIRECTIONNNN!!!

79. What was the last concert you saw?
Jessie J live

80. Hot tea or cold?
Hot

81. Tea or coffee?
Atm, coffee

82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
I don't know what a snickerdoodle is so...sugar?

83. Can you swim well?
I think so?

84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes

85. Are you patient?
ABSOLUTELY NOT

86. DJ or a band at a wedding?
DJ

87. Ever won a contest?
I don't actually know!

88. Ever have plastic surgery?
I don't think so...

89. Which olives are better, green or black?
Green all the way!

90. Can you knit or crochet?
No

91. Best room for a fireplace?
Living room!

92. Do you want to get married?
I don't really know...

93. If married, how long have you been married?
I'm not married

94. Who was your HS crush?
I'm assuming HS means high school and I'd rather not say because he is 2 years above me and its a bit weird...!!

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
I have done it

96. Do you have kids?
Nope

97. Do you want kids?
Yaasss!!

98. What your favourite colour?
Light pink

99. Do you miss anyone right now?
My friends! (even tho I saw them today...)

So that is the end of this tag! It only had 99 questions so...surprise! Sorry for the misleading title but hey! If you enjoyed this post please click the like button and follow me! I post every Tuesday and Saturday!

Ella xx



W

No comments:

Post a Comment